- Get fabric and all materials needed. Don’t forget thread and a needle. Use a machine if you can’t hand sew.
- Cut out the pieces of fabric you need. be mindful of lines and curves. Better to use more fabric than less in case you make a mistake.
- Pin pieces into place
- Good job numb nuts, you screwed up the cutting, everything it out of place and nothing fits together.
- try to fix your mistakes with scissors and dry, silent weeping.
- you cut too much fabric, now it’s too small. Oh well, you’ll make a costume for your teddy bear; the one you’re going to need after all this.
- Pin the pieces into place.
- fuck it, it’s for your teddy anyway, no one will see how lop-sided it looks.
- Get your needle and thread ready.
- (If Hand-Sewing) Try three times to get the thread into the needle.
- Lick the thread and try again. Repeat step 10 and 11 about 4 more times. More if needed.
- Get frustrated and try the other end.
- SOMEHOW get the thread in the needle.
- Forget that you forgot to tie a knot at the end of the thread, sew through a few times, cuss, tie a knot, then sew again.
- Check to make sure you sewed the seams crooked.
- Accidentally fucking sew a side up that wasn’t supposed to be sewn.
- Miss part of the cunt-ass seam so there’s a hole there.
- Weep like a little girl who dropped her ice cream.
- Go back and furiously sew the goddam hole and poke your finger twenty times with the needle for good fuck-sucking measure.
- speaking of measure, one side is longer than the other, how the fuck does that even happen?
- You’ve spent almost 24 hours by now trying to get this piece of ass fuck to work and i just looks like shit. You’re ready to give up.
- Mash whatever fucking fabric is god damn left and smash it together while openly sobbing.
- Look in the mirror and watch yourself cry as you try to slip that piece of shit ass garbage over your head.
- Curl up and sob profoundly when the seams rip from trying to get it on.
- Go to the store and buy a tub of ice cream. Eat the whole thing on your way home.
- Go to a thrift store and buy some clothes.
- Poorly draw on any details with felt pens or fabric paint.
- Sell your soul to Satan.
- You now have an amazing cosplay you made last-minute!
- GOOD JOB
You guys get commissions if you help me out here <3
I’d really appreciate you guys spreading the word, too. The more I get the better, because as it states, if I get more funds than needed, I’ll get the Aperture logo and other Portal-related tattoos.
I have no job and I’m busy paying of schooling.
Thanks! Pass it on!
Another awesome fanart <333 Done by defective turret over at brohoof! Go there to see the full poster they’re working on~
Hey guys, I made a new blog specifically for my art. I’ll be posting all my art there from now on! So go check it out!
<3 OC OTP
I love you, Amethyst.
Silver Drop guide. Just add colour! (If anyone colours this/wants to colour it, let me know! : D )
Please follow my pony blog here! the followers of the sgtsquishy blog, please go re-follow me at